December 6, 2012 at 21:18
Credits: @JC jc莲迷 – 2 via diezi / @Huyi 诹访湖衣 [Vietnamese translation 越南語 @DAN]
Fans contacted Idy and expressed that they want to send gifts to her for the holiday season. At first she disagreed because she doesn’t want us to spend too much money on gifts that might get lost during the mailing, and it’s not convenient for her. She eventually has agreed to accept the idea but she will receive them via TVB. Also, it’s the way to let the company know that the fans support her in her latest drama “Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles” 《名媛望族》. Here are the rules and please remember “it’s the thought that counts”:
- Gifts must be inexpensive, do not spend a lot of money on them.
- Cards, hand-written letters, pens, phone cases, hand-made crafts are preferred.
- Include a photo of yourself, and remember to smile in the photo. If you have bulky gifts, take a photo of yourself with the gift, and just send that the photo. She’ll be grateful just for your thoughts.
- Include your contact information such as address, email, or phone number. Briefly introduce yourself [such as what you do or study]
- If you KNOW Chinese, Write in CHINESE.
- If you DON’T know Chinese, Write in ENGLISH. [Don’t use difficult words, keep your writings simple and easy to understand]
- Pack the gifts with care and send to TVB. She will receive the gifts at the company when she’s back in Hong Kong. [whenever that is]
- REMEMBER to write the address in Chinese TRADITIONAL forms because Hong Kong postal workers might not recognize the Chinese Simplified.
Here is the address or just print out the address from this PDF label and paste on your gift packet:
Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City
Attention: 陳玉蓮 IDY CHAN Yuk Lin
77 Chun Choi Street
Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate
Kowloon, HONG KONG
You can also send your photo and information to JC at email@example.com or Huyi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in, if applicable, in the following order:
蓮吧ID [Baibu ID]
QQ名字 [QQ Username]
真實姓名 [Real name]
郵政編碼 [Postal/ZIP Code]